Google

14 Secrets to Success

These 14 Secrets to Success are taken from a new updated version of the classic book The Magic Ladder to Success, in answer to the question “will you show us how to secure the confidence of the public in our work…?”

1.   I render more service than I ask people to pay for.

2.    I engage in no transaction, intentionally, that does not benefit all whom it affects.

3.   I make no statements that I do not believe to be true.

4.  I   have sincere desire in my heart to be of useful service to the greatest possible number of people.

5.     I like people better than money.

6.     I am doing my best to live as well as to teach my own philosophy of success.

7.   I accept no favours from anyone without giving favours in return.

8.       I ask nothing of any person without having a right to that for which I ask.

9.  I enter into no arguments with people over trivial matters.

10.   I spread the sunshine of optimism and good cheer wherever and whenever I can.

11.  I never flatter people for the purpose of gaining their confidence.

12.  I sell counsel and advice to other people, at a modest price, but never offer free advice.

13.   While teaching others how to achieve success, I have demonstrated that I can make my philosophy work for myself as well, thus “practising what I preach.”

14.  I am so thoroughly sold on the work in which I am engaged that my enthusiasm over it becomes contagious and others are influenced by it.

 

No comments:

Google