Google

how to relieve stress

 

The main thing to think is that you are stressed and level of stress is too much that you are in great need of advise.

 

I suggest that you take a postive thinking at any thing you do. Though it is not easy but that is how you are going to start to value things and it will slowly start to play imapct on your life.

 

Secondly take a break from work and go on vacations .Every morning try to do light exercise and drink a lot of water to neutralise the levels of sugar and salt in your body. Laughter is the best medicine get to friends and share jokes dont feel lonel;y we are all here .

 

Iam working as a peace keeper for the united nations and when I see millions of woman and children suffering I feel Iam much less stressed then them so in that way I feel my sufferings are lesser then those unfortunate ones this is a postive thinking try it and you will suceed

 

May the great lord shiva grant you [peace and success

 

No comments:

Google